Monday, September 17, 2012

Lesson Plan Orgnaization!

Lesson Plans... our life will be FULL of them once we get teaching!! We are maybe even staring to feel the heat now. This semester in Human Relations we are getting the opportunity to view our classmates lesson plans! Like our professor said, what a great opportunity to "steal" good lesson plans!! Plus, you put all that hard work into creating the lesson plan and it's kind of  nice you can share it like a "gift" to your classmates? Right?? I started a big pile of lessons over the last year and today I decided to get ORGANIZED about it!  I bought these tab dividers on sale for 75% off! 
($1.25 total) 

Seriously consider looking at stores for all the clearance back to school stuff! Not just for now but for your future classrooms. I've started a "classroom box" of things I find that I want in my future classroom! Most of the decorations and personalization of your classroom is going to come out of your pocket anyways!!! Spread out the spending. ;-)  Just saying... 

Anyways, back to the lesson plan binder! I put these tabs into a binder and as I come across lesson plans I want to keep I just print them out, hole punch, and stick them behind the tab that represents the grade the lesson is created for. Easy as that! Now I haven't gone near organizing per-subject within each grade, but eventually! 
 
I highly recommend this and think you might appreciate it down the road too! :)

After I look at this post I think... Do you like GREEN much??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment